RE: Canadian Paint suppliers?

To: "Ross MacPherson" <arm@bc.sympatico.ca>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Canadian Paint suppliers?
From: "BMack" <bmack99@home.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 1999 10:40:06 -0700
Ross,

Your best bet is White & Peters, they have several locations in Vanc. area.
They do not sell to the general public but I could get it for you thru my
restoration shop I operate in White Rock. I also recieve A SIGNIFICANT
discount!

Bryce Mack
Classic Auto Restoration Services
Metalwork, Paint, Woodwork & Restoration
'65 Austin Healey BJ-8
'57 TR-3 Smallmouth
'73 MGB Rdstr.