Re: Pitfalls to Avoid?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Pitfalls to Avoid?
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 1999 13:49:17 -0600
I replaced my battery cable a few months ago (71 BGT) successfully. It was
a dirty job and the one thing I would do differently would be to buy new
rubber clips, especially since I just saw them in a catalog (Moss?) just a
few days ago.

I reused my rubber clips but due to age, it was tough getting the lines
back in the clips. I warmed the rubber clips in hot soap water to make them
more pliable. So with new rubber, it might go easier.

David
67 BGT
71 BGT