Re: Clutch M/C Question

To: Dan Ray <danray@bluegrass.net>
Subject: Re: Clutch M/C Question
From: Bill Schooler <schooler@erols.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 1999 17:03:55 -0400
Day,

Take a closer look at the banjo.  I believe you will find that it
matters not whether the hole in the bolt has to line up with the
junction.  There should be enough material cut out inside the banjo for
fluid to find its way out.

This is the configuration on the banjo connections I've seen on MGs, but
could be mistaken, of course.

Bill