Pre `69 originality question.

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Pre `69 originality question.
From: Ross MacPherson <arm@bc.sympatico.ca>
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 1999 17:27:13 -0700 (PDT)
Okay, this one's a little esoteric, maybe even weird.

At the back of the glove box is a screw and cup washer that attach the back
of the glove box to an "L" shaped bracket.  I've fabricated a bracket but
don't have the screw and cup washer.  Can anyone tell me what style of head
this screw was? (flat, filister, round, pan etc?) The type of drive?
(Pozidrive I expect) and the size and pitch of the screw?

I have this nagging feeling I'm taking this originality thing a little too
far for a car that WON'T be a garage queen....

TIA
Ross   MacPherson
TC-3528 , `66 BGT, NEMGT - #11849
Surrey, BC, Canada