LBC reference

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: LBC reference
From: Casey Clark <caseyc@sackheads.org>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 1999 05:31:57 -0700
Greetings,

I was watching Frasier (US sitcom starring Kelsey Grammer for all of you
non-US types <g>) the other day and there was a very amusing LBC reference
that made me smile ear-to-ear.  Frasier has a live-in, British physical
therapist for his dad.  Frasier was upset w/ her for one reason or another
and said:

"Daphne, the day I care what you think is the day Great Britian produces
a world famous chef, a great bottle of wine and a car with a decent
electrical system!"

Apologies to all of the Brits on the list but I just had to share.
Seems that Lucas' reputation is very widely know!

casey
79 B