Re: 70 MGB GT - Heater Control Knobs

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 70 MGB GT - Heater Control Knobs
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1999 11:27:09 -0700
I would think the license plate light would be about the most common
gizmo going. It was also used as the map light on CBBs and many other
LBCs. In fact it's on p.61 of the Moss MGB catalog MGB-09, #144-210. As
far as wrecking yards, I often deal with British Motorsports in Campbell,
CA, 408-370-7174. Their ad in British Car says "we ship anywhere". I also
frequently see ads from MG Cosas, San Antonio, TX, 800-846-2672, but
can't vouch for them personally.

BTW I see the heater control knob for the '70 is also listed in Moss,
#233-975, but perhaps they are currently out of stock, or did you prefer
used for some reason?

David Councill had this to say:

--

Max Heim