75 V8 B on the Road

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: 75 V8 B on the Road
From: Rick Huber <102221.1716@compuserve.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1999 18:50:15 -0400
Hi listers,

Well, it's been quite an adventure, but Andrew, my 17 year old son and I
have finally gotten our 75 B converted to a V8, and we're out there driving
it every day.  It's taken most of my spare time for the last 1 1/2 years,
but man, what a thrill it is to have completed the project, and what an
awesome machine it is.  If anyone has a yearning for more power in a B, the
3.5 L Rover V8 conversion is something that can be done at home with
minimum tools as long as you line up an adequate supplier of conversion
parts, and there are several available.

I've been off the list for the last year or more with simply no time.  Now
that the project is complete - Andrew drove it to school last Thursday - a
full month before he graduates - I can settle back into a more diversified
spare time allocation, including keeping up with what's going on on the
list.

Safety Faster with a V8,

Rick Huber

'75 V8 B Daily Driver
'65 B being painted and readied for restoration