Portland, OR events

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Portland, OR events
From: Lane Rollins <laner@teleport.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 08:44:19 -0700
This Sunday is the annual All British Autojumble at Montgomery Park. I've
scored some great deals at this event, if you're in the area don't miss it.

The Columnbia Gorge Rally is coming up on July 24th, this is another one of
the don't miss events. It's limited to 50 cars. The entry fee is a $50,
this includes a Continental Breakfast, Lunch for two, After Rally
Refreshments, Dash Plaques, Event Tee-Shirts and Suprize gifts. The event
is an all day TSD rally, you can even just drive it as a tour of the scenic
Columbia River Gorge. If you're intrested drop me an e-mail and I'll get
you a copy of the registration.

The final thing I want to remind people of is the All British Field Meet,
Labor Day weekend. This year the featured marque is MG.  The event has
grown since being taken over by a group of British Car Clubs, and this year
will be even better. We would like to get as many MG's out to show as
possible! There is a discount for early registration, and for bringing
multiple cars! Another thing we are looking for is intresting or historical
MG's that we could use in a special display. We alreay have a beautiful 2
tone Airline Coupe lined up, an M type, and a few other goodies. If you
have or know somebody that has a car we could use please send me an e-mail.
Hopefully some web pages with info and registration for the event will be
up soon.

For other events on the West Coast check out
http://www.teleport.com/~laner/events.html

-Lane