Re: Spring Question

To: "Jason Dutt" <>, <>
Subject: Re: Spring Question
From: "Paul Hunt" <>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1999 20:59:16 +0100
Different springs also have different spring-rates i.e. harder/softer, even
with the same number of leaves.  I put RBs on my CB roadster to cure tyres
fouling outer arches following a conversion from Rostyles to wires and
immediately noticed an increased tendency for the rear to break away on wet
tarmac.  I get a newly reconditioned wire-wheel axle back this Thursday and
shall be going back to the original springs.