Re: Spring Question

To: "Jason Dutt" <jason@markerman.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Spring Question
From: wizardz@maxinter.net
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 1999 17:16:20 -0400
not only are they arc'ed differently, pay close attention to
the length of each spring leaf.
CB and RB model years as well as coupe and GT vary:
1) leaf count
2) different leaves within the spring vary in length
3) slight arc differences

(I speak from experience... I've wasted money on the wrong
springs before myself)

Paul Tegler
Twin 73' MGB GTs YB and OB
YB born 8/72 (Primrose Yellow) Yellow BGT
OB born 1/73 (Blaze Red) Orange BGT
email: wizardz@maxinter.net
http://www.amdyne.net/~ptegler/mgmain.htm