Re: igniton swap

To: dooner@bst.mvipa.org, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: igniton swap
From: RobMGB@aol.com
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 21:44:18 EDT
In a message dated 4/21/99 12:18:33 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
dooner@bst.mvipa.org writes:

<<  Or is there any way of diagnosing whats going on with the allison
 would appreciate any words of wisdom. >>
As I recall it won't fire. No spark. Can test by looking for spark at plugs.
Of course this is not the only thing that with same symptom. I have Allison
Ignition installed by PO. Went out once. They replaced for free and I've been
happy ever since. Points are a pain I can live without, Carbs are more fun.
robmgb
74B