Re: mgb@autox.team.net (parts suppliers)

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: mgb@autox.team.net (parts suppliers)
From: dresden@tiac.net
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 03:39:30 GMT
>I need the address of a good dependable parts supplier.
>
>Robert Sexson
>
>74.5 B parts scatered all over

It is NOT Victoria British! Get their catalog, but only order if you are
1)Not in a hurry and 2)the price is a lot cheaper, after shipping, or they
have something nobody else sells, and you really want it.

I like the Roadster Factory's service, but their catalog isn't as good as
the Moss for the MGB (they are mostly Triumph people). Their prices are
generally just a bit lower than Moss, with some notable and seemingly
inexplicable (gouging!) exceptions. (Perhaps data entry error). Moss gets
praise from most people, and I've been ordering from Ed at Justbrits...he's
not as fast as Moss, but will give you a discount on Moss prices, doesn't
add shipping charges, and knows exactly what you need and how to install it
if you have trouble.

I don't have addresses for any of these suppliers handy, but all the big
ones are on the web, and Justbrits can be e-mailed at Justbrits@aol.com
(That's a shameless plug which I hope will get me even better service or
prices in the future)

I'm sure there are many others who are excellent, and hope their supporters
will speak up.

Nevin

78 B parts all over the bedroom and basement
(Yep, single)