Strange clutch MC

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Strange clutch MC
From: Enrique Claure <spaninc@ceibo.entelnet.bo>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 1999 13:38:38 -0400
Hi list, let me post this again. I got a Clutch MC from Moss and upon
installation I noticed that the pipe was supposed to connect to the Banjo.
Point is that my MC does not accomodate a Banjo. It has a pointy tip where
a standard flare such as Break MC pipe connects. On the catalog diagrams, I
notice the MC has a nut ending where the banjo sits flat on. Not this MC. I
plan to connect the pipe directly to the MC no banjo. Anybody have
experience with this type MC. Thanks Enrique