RE: Strange clutch MC

To: Enrique Claure <spaninc@ceibo.entelnet.bo>
Subject: RE: Strange clutch MC
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 1999 09:44:36 -0700
No!!   Stop, do not pass go, do not collect $200

        If the master cylinder does not have the same fitting as the
original call the vendor immediately.  Do not attempt to cluge(sp) and make
it fit!!!!!

        It is possible the unit was; misboxed, mislabeled, incorrectly
pulled, incorrectly invoiced.

        There should be a flat surface at the end of the cylinder suitable
for a copper washer to seal.  The banjo seals to that surface.  If there is
no flat surface suitable for a washer to seal, the product is incorrect.

Kelvin.