Re: (forw) FIA homologation #?

To: skye@ffwd.com
Subject: Re: (forw) FIA homologation #?
From: miker15@juno.com
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 1999 20:22:20 EDT
On Fri, 23 Apr 1999 14:13:31 -0700 Skye Poier <skye@ffwd.com> writes:
>Can anyone sort this fellow out?
>
>- Skye
>
>-----Forwarded message from Gerardo Morilla Farreras <gmf@jet.es>-----
>
>To: skye@mgb.bc.ca
>From: "Gerardo Morilla Farreras" <gmf@jet.es>
>Date: Fri, 23 Apr 99 20:02:09 PDT
>
>Dear Sir :  I own a MGB - GT V8    and need information of
>homologation nē
>FIA ,  and  others .
>I interested for preparation in historic race  Pre - 76  in Spain .
>With thank´s your truly,
>Gerardo Morilla Farreras.   Barcelona  .   Spain
>
>-----End of forwarded message-----

I'm always one to embrace new words and add to the pool of my lexicon but
i'm buggered if i have any idea what the bloke wants!
I think he wants "approval or official confirmation" but he might want
"correspondence in structure between different parts of the same
individual" -
e.g. to know his arse from his elbow or similar - !

mike robson
69 roadster
70 BGT
53 Riley