Re: (forw) FIA homologation #?

To: Ross MacPherson <arm@bc.sympatico.ca>
Subject: Re: (forw) FIA homologation #?
From: Bud Krueger <bkrueger@ici.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 1999 07:39:26 -0700
A little help, please.  Does anybody happen to recall when the Pontiac GTO came
out?
My R&T for March '66 has an ad for the car so it was obviously earlier than
that.  Please do not interpret my previous post as indicating that I was at GM
at that time.  I was merely a sportscar enthusiast.

Bud Krueger, OF