Linux In Car?

To: "Mark Nellemann" <garfield@box.format.nu>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Linux In Car?
From: "Kai Radicke" <mowogmg@pil.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 1999 18:09:26 -0400
>I've been using Linux for a couple of years now and I just love it. I'm
>using Debian, but it's probably easyer to start with RedHat. I havent had
>the time to try Caldera yet, but i've heard good stuff about it.
>
>I'm actualy thinking of putting a Linux box in my 69 MGC GT :)
>
>Mark Nellemann
>Copenhagen Denmark

As for a computer in an LBC.... see this:
http://www.ryanspc.com/carmp3/mp3player.html

As for the choice of Linux?  I say don't use any of them, use Solaris x86
(not anywhere near free but cheaper than Windows full version).  Linux has
just been getting the attention of the media.  (Skye's gonna have something
to say about BeOS I'm sure!)

--
Kai Radicke -- kai@radiohead.net
1966 MGB -- 1974 Triumph TR6