Re: Cheap tool cat

To: Enrique Claure <spaninc@ceibo.entelnet.bo>
Subject: Re: Cheap tool cat
From: Art Pfenninger <ch155@freenet.buffalo.edu>
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 1999 18:14:40 -0400 (EDT)
 Nothern is ok but their shipping charges are pretty bad. Harbor Freight
carries a lot of the same things. Their prices are cheaper and they have
free shipping. Don't waste your money on the air set. Air tools are cheap
but a good impact wrench will cost as much as the whole set. Don't buy a
cheap impact wrench, get a good one, the rest of the tools can cheaper
quality.
...Art