Workbench -- Sorta MG related

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Workbench -- Sorta MG related
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 1999 22:12:51 -0500
I'm thinking about buying a workbench so I can hide all of my parts/tools
and have a place to mount a vice, grinder, parts cleaner, etc in a very
limited space in military housing (it'll probably just go on the porch since
I now have a trellis to hide my junk.)
I'm looking at the Craftsman series 5 drawer -- not bad at $140. Do any of
you folks have any experience with various workbench types or sellers?
Harbor Freight has one for $90, but it's about 30 pounds lighter than the
Craftsman, so I'm suspicious of it's solidity. I'd rather have something
that can be dismantled for my frequent moves.
TIA

Dan
73 B