it just doesn't get any better than this!!

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: it just doesn't get any better than this!!
From: RaceF1@aol.com
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 1999 20:15:52 EDT

                Perfect weather,thu a little cold when we left the philly
area at about
            7:00 am this morning(about 38 degrees)myself and my friend Bill
Hixson
            made the 150 mile trek down to Mount Vernon,Va. and the second
ann-
            ual Britians on the Green car show.Great turn out.144 cars.The
show is
            put on by the Capitol Triumph Register and is a well done
event.Could
            use a few more MGs around next year.
                I managed to bring home second place in the rubber bumper b
class,
            while my friend Bill took first in the chrome b class!Not bad for
a couple
            of out of towners!!!!!!!

                    Anybody here what happened at the philly area mg vs
triumph rally?
            Let me know.

                               Hope everybody had the top down-enjoying today-

                               Brian Ichter
                               West Chester,Pa