New Owner....questions already.....

Subject: New Owner....questions already.....
From: Mark and Pamela <mpjaycock@home.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 1999 20:28:28 -0400
Hello to all on the list.  My name is Mark, and Im the proud new owner
of a 73 B.  I havent picked it up yet, but hope to do that very very
very soon. I live in Mississauga, ON, and have loved the cars forever,
as my father has a Austin Healey 3000 mkII, and my uncle has a 74MGB.
Cant wait to meet some of you on the road or wherever.
Question one for today is does anyone have the details on which 12volt
battery i need, (as it is already converted from needing the 2 six volt
battteries), and where i might be able to get a 12volt to fit in the
6volt compartment.  Ive heard that Canadian Tire has them.
Question two for today, is does anyone have any towing advice.  I have
to tow it about 150km, and want to do it as inexpensively as possible,
and i dont have a tow hitch on my car......... I looked into a towing
service, but it may run me around $200-300 ....... just dont want to
waste that kinda cash.........
Thanks in advance, and Im sure you will hear from me soon again!

Mark

--
Visit our website at http://members.home.net/mpjaycock or find us at ICQ
#1452239.