Re: New Owner....questions already.....

Subject: Re: New Owner....questions already.....
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 1999 19:33:17 -0700
1. Group 26 battery. Very common. Recommend the brands with the built-in
handle.

2. Oh boy. You wouldn't believe the stuff that flies around re the towing
question. One fact: don't tow a wire wheel car backwards. For further
enlightenment/arguments, see...

3. ...the list archive, with search engine, at
<http://www.listquest.com/lq/search.html?ln=mgs>. Suggest entering
"towing" and seeing what turns up. One list member is a pro tow truck
driver so there is some bona fide advice.

Have fun!

Mark and Pamela had this to say:

--

Max Heim