Re: 73 B Clutch adjustment?

To: Lawrie@britcars.com, danray@bluegrass.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 73 B Clutch adjustment?
From: Lmacy1211@aol.com
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 02:12:47 EDT
Geez I keep trying to tell you people - usea a Shop vac to power bleed.

Larry
For details call 1-414-555-1212

On 4/26/99 12:14 AM so and so (Lawrie Alexander) said. (And I quote:)

>Dan..........
>
>My money is on the need for further bleeding of the system. There are some
>Bs where the pipe is bent in such a way that it's virtually impossible to
>push the air bubble that gets trapped away from the bend where it is stuck.
>
>The answer is a power bleeder (the Moss one works really well), or sometimes
>to crack the bleed nipple slightly and allow the system to weep very slowly
>for a few hours. For some unknown reason, this often lets the air bubble
>find its way out.
>
>Good luck!
>
>Lawrie
>British Sportscar Center

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu
System Manager/Administrator
Neuropsychiatry Section
Department of Psychiatry
University of Pennsylvania
3400 Spruce St. - 10 Gates
Philadelphia, PA 19104

In a world without walls or fences, what use do we have for windows or
gates?