73 B Clutch adjustment?

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: 73 B Clutch adjustment?
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 1999 14:16:33 -0500
I've got my new cylinders all installed and both systems bled.
I just took the B for a spin around the block and the clutch pedal just
doesn't "feel" right. Specifically, the clutch play is excessive. There's no
adjusting it is there? The pedal goes almost to the floor before the clutch
disengages, and that ain't right.
Should I try bleeding again? I bled and bled already and there doesn't seem
to be any air in the system and I was getting pressure...could it be the
SLAVE cylinder now??? Argghhh...The way my luck's been going, that may be
it. I'm *THIS* close to taking the car to the nearest Brit car mechanic (in
Indiana)!
TIA

Dan
73 B