Re: I don't need no stinkin' point file

To: MGTDB@aol.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: I don't need no stinkin' point file
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 11:16:57 EDT
In a message dated 4/25/99 10:52:09 AM Eastern Daylight Time, MGTDB@aol.com
writes:

<< I have also been known to fix the points on a car with the emory board out
of
 my purse!!   This happened while there were about 10 of us out on a drive on
 a very lonely old road...   one of the cars died.... turned out to be bad
 points and my emory board saved the day!   >>

Karyn,

I always carried an emory board in my traveling tool box for just that
purpose.  Now all my cars have electronic ignition.  If I ever get that MGA I
want, I'll stock up.

I understand you can use emory boards for filing your nails, too.

Allen Hefner
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport