cars for sale

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: cars for sale
From: MAVJON <MAVJON@prodigy.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 16:43:19 -0500
The I have alot of the interior pieces spoken for from the 77b. it is
missing the hood,top,top end and bumpers. it is a wire wheel car. I have
a 63? it has a split rear bumper and a homemade molded in air dam on the
front. missing motor, trans etc. but the rest is there, pretty rusty
also a wire wheel car. a 68 that has been pretty well stripped but does
roll, still has dash,decklid and wire wheels. rubber bumper midget with
no motor or trans. a bunch of odds and ends left.it has 5 wire wheels.
hood is spoken for already.

John McGlenon
Kevil Ky (Paducah)