RE:Club T MG Swapmeet Plus

To: <grhacker@wfl.fha.dot.gov.owner-mgs@autox.team.net (Gary R Hacker)>
Subject: RE:Club T MG Swapmeet Plus
From: mrazor@kih.net
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 99 00:03:37 Singapore Standard Time

 Ask the Judge or the court clerk if there is a diversion plan.
This allows you to divert around the court system and after a certain period
your record is cleared, as if nothing had occured.
I am an investigator for the Commonwealth of Kentucky and have
had many of my felony cases put in diversion, after they were plead down.
I am disappointed in the lack of understanding the trooper exhibted.
Mike R