Re: MGB 77 Help

To: <MR007mark@aol.com>, <MGs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MGB 77 Help
From: "Kenneth Scott" <KSCOTT@holycross.edu>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 08:13:52 -0400
I have a 77 MGB.  I bought it 9 years ago with 80,000 miles on it and have
driven it another 78,000 miles in the past 9 years.  It has served me well and
has been a blast.  I have autocrossed it, rallied in it, taken 2,400 mile
vacation trips and 840 mile day trips in it with virtually no problems.  I
recommend it most highly.  It can be seen at
http://sterling.holycross.edu/users/staff/kscott.  Good luck.
Ken Scott

>>> <MR007mark@aol.com> 04/27/99 06:30PM >>>
I have recently looked at a 77 MGB for purchase for $4,200 the guy has a 52
jag and this mgb both nicely restored.  Can anyone tell me if this MG would
be a good purchase for a call to love at a good home!  will not be driven
daily and there are no major projects for me to tackle -- yet.  Mechanically
it was sound and well taken care of.

Can anyone push me over the edge on this purchase?!!!