Re: MGB 77 Help

To: <MGs@autox.team.net>, <nagy@duq.edu>
Subject: Re: MGB 77 Help
From: "Kenneth Scott" <KSCOTT@holycross.edu>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 12:01:35 -0400
Tim,
        The dash is not an overlay. It is 1" thick mahogany cut to fit.  I
eliminated the glove box to make it more like the dash on the MGA.  I had a
1600MKII and loved it.

Ken

>>> Tim Nagy <nagy@duq.edu> 04/28/99 11:35AM >>>
Kenneth,

I was thinking of chaning my 72 padded dash to a metal dash, but was
concerned with the retrofitting of the metal panel under the windshield.

Did you simply bend yours over to 90 degrees,then affix your wooden dash
to it?

Antoher question, why did you eliminate your glove box?  I like the
pgeon hole where the radio went?

Thanks,

Tim