Re: Fw: 73 GT for sale ... Please don't make me scrap her!

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Fw: 73 GT for sale ... Please don't make me scrap her!
From: wizardz@maxinter.net
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 16:36:27 -0400
...the O/D tranny IS NOT in YB any longer.
The only reason the motors were swapped between OB and YB was to
put the O/D in OB.

I'm basically selling the engine and tranny, and giving the buyer
the near perfect interior, wheels, tires, trim rings, rear end, brakes,
glass, rear hatch, passenger door, perfect dash (no cracks) gauges, etc.......

Paul Tegler
Twin 73' MGB GTs YB and OB
YB born 8/72 (Primrose Yellow) Yellow BGT
OB born 1/73 (Blaze Red) Orange BGT
North of Annapolis, South of Baltimore
email: wizardz@maxinter.net

http://www.amdyne.net/~ptegler/mgmain.htm