Re: Events and stuff

To: "Larry Macy" <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>, <drded@ix.netcom.com>,
Subject: Re: Events and stuff
From: wizardz@maxinter.net
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 1999 13:16:42 -0400
Hi Larry,
If you're refering to the MG'98 and Hagerstown hotel parking lot panaramas....
that was me.
I'll be at Carlisle on the field... Saturday only
. ....hope to get a few good shots of the entire field from
the parking lot hill (across the field from the grandstands)
... and maybe a few closer shots of some of the rows of  cars
maybe one of some of the club groups.

Paul Tegler
Twin 73' MGB GTs YB and OB
YB born 8/72 (Primrose Yellow) Yellow BGT
OB born 1/73 (Blaze Red) Orange BGT
North of Annapolis, South of Baltimore
email: wizardz@maxinter.net
http://www.amdyne.net/~ptegler/mgmain.htm