Re: Intake manifold

To: "Dan Dwelley" <ddwelley@excite.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Intake manifold
From: wizardz@maxinter.net
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 1999 13:25:55 -0400
checkout  http://www.sumidel.com/ from Australia
their manifolds page  might have what you're looking for
call them on the phone and ask them what you need
They can find it.
The aussy $ is $.65USD so everything is relatively cheaper to buy
even after you include shipping.
I bought my new pair of HS4 AUD405's from them for $325.00USD
including shipping

you may also want to look around the web for the (forgive all..) Triumph
stuff since the 1500 Midget engine IS a Triumph engine.

Paul Tegler
Twin 73' MGB GTs YB and OB
YB born 8/72 (Primrose Yellow) Yellow BGT
OB born 1/73 (Blaze Red) Orange BGT
North of Annapolis, South of Baltimore
email: wizardz@maxinter.net
http://www.amdyne.net/~ptegler/mgmain.htm