Re: pedal bushings, now clevis pins

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: pedal bushings, now clevis pins
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Sat, 1 May 1999 12:41:21 -0700
Well, you could always stack a few washers under the cotter pin to take
up the slack, just so it works right now. My pins match but both seem a
bit loose, I put a flat washer on each end (one under the head and one
under the cotter pin) and still have 1/16" end play. The pedal return
springs do a good job of keeping them from feeling wobbly.

Nina Barton had this to say:

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149