Re: Best Carbs for MG??? What about the manifold?

To: Neil Cotty <neilc@tradesrv.com.au>
Subject: Re: Best Carbs for MG??? What about the manifold?
From: Charley & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Date: Sat, 01 May 1999 15:00:43 -0500

  Looked at the pic.  Nice and neet.  The first thing I noticed about
the induction setup was the long tubes on the intake manifold.  What's
deal on that?  Ram effect in the midrange?   Better mixing? Both?
Neither? ;^)

  The other thing that leaped out at me was the there seems to be a
heater core but no blower motor.  Extra cooling?

  CR