Re: British Car Parts in Colo.

To: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>,
Subject: Re: British Car Parts in Colo.
From: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@iname.com>
Date: Sun, 02 May 1999 10:50:43 -0600 (MDT)
On Tue, 27 Apr 1999 15:45:07 -0700, Dodd, Kelvin wrote:

>Folks:
>       It's unusual for me to plug a company.  But I have a lot of history
>with these guys.  Paul Dierschow who was one of the owners of Scotland Yard,
>a Denver institution for new and used parts for many years.  Paul just
>informed me that he purchased the inventory of "Best of British".  He will
>be opening a retail store and restoration shop soon in Denver.  Paul has
>been working up to now out of his home and a small shop.

Wow, that would be the THIRD owner of an MG shop in the same place!  I
have purchased stuff from Paul in the past as well and he is a nice
guy.  Do you know when this transaction will be complete so I can
update my parts page?  (http://www.itwest.net/~lundgren/mgs.html)

Andrew Lundgren
Lundgren@iname.com
http://www.itwest.net/~lundgren