Folding to packaway conversion (was: packaway to folding conv)

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Folding to packaway conversion (was: packaway to folding conv)
From: James <James@LWSD.com>
Date: Sun, 2 May 1999 12:58:09 -0500
I'm interested in converting my convenient 1974 MGB fold-down top to an
older pain-in-the-rear packaway top. I completely remove the entire top and
frame for autocrossing (every few ounces count), and it seems that, all in
all, it would be easier to deal with a top that was *supposed* to come
completely off. Besides, the car is garaged and the top only goes on once
in a very long while.

Anyone aware of any problems with doing this?

- James Einolf
'74 MGB