MGB #4 IS HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To: Thecarguru@aol.com, mgs@autox.team.net, mgccnwc-list@eskimo.com,
Subject: MGB #4 IS HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
From: Mgbreh@aol.com
Date: Mon, 3 May 1999 02:18:24 EDT
Well the wife says " i dont know how you convinced me to  get this one."  Its
a 79 mgb orange with a black interior.  But that P.O.S.  ZENITH STROMBURG
LEAked so it had a decent size fire 6-7 years ago!  I got the car plus many
extra parts for a mear $ 800 the po was drivin from Seattle to California
when he was somewhere in Oregon the FIRE happened.  The car has zero zip none
anywere RUST that is the plan is to take mgb #3  which i bought in march &
make a really good one out of it .  The car just needs a good bath & some
good MG tlc & wiring it came with a complete extra wire harness !  The only
thing so far it does not have is a spare tire a starter & one electric fan.
The motor spins freely to so the newest project is underway!!!!!!
Safety Fast
Ray Huff
NO BRAINS 4 MGB'S
Vp northend MGCCNWC Seattle area & the BEST MG CAR CLUB ANYWERE
76roadster 78 79 & a 741/2bgt
&  ONE SUPER COOL UNDERSTANDING WIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PS
KEEP A FIRE EXTINGUISHER IN YOURE MGB !!!!!!!!!!