Re: Carbs

To: H4aardvrk@aol.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Carbs
From: WSpohn4@aol.com
Date: Mon, 3 May 1999 02:18:50 EDT
In a message dated 5/02/99 10:41:18 PM Pacific Daylight Time, H4aardvrk
writes:

<< I would trade a dgv for a tunable z-s.yes sir!

For the street, the SUs are just as good as the Strombergs.

<< yours, H4(Howard)....and we need to see apict of that su-du6!..I bet it
makes great power and flows LOTS of air! >>

They were a racing carb produced for the F1 and sports racing Climax engines
and used on the Triumph Sabrina engines that ran at Le Mans. They would make
a lousy street carb!!  They were interesting, but IMO no better than a
properly set up pair of 45 DCOE Webers.

Bill