Re: Alternator and MGA

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Alternator and MGA
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Mon, 3 May 1999 20:41:17 -0700
I did this when my generator died, but I was already converted to
negative ground. That would be the first step. I also went to great
lengths to avoid a Lucas alternator, but in hindsight I am not sure that
was worthwhile. British Automotive has an article detailing the process
on its website, at:

http://www.mgbmga.com/

He sells a kit including a Lucas alternator. Lots of other great tech
info on this site, as well.

Sam Perera had this to say:

--

Max Heim