Re: She won't start....

To: mkris@sprynet.com
Subject: Re: She won't start....
From: "chief bootknocker" <mowog77@theglobe.com>
Date: Thu, 06 May 1999 13:33:09 -0700
Chris,

I need a little more detail, if you could supply itor if you haven't figured it
out already.
How long have you been operating the car? When and what did the last tune-up
consist of?
What have you changed since it last ran? Where was it parked last? How was it
running when it last ran?

Can you tell me what components you have removed, if any from the motor?
I have a 77B as well and have removed most of the emissions stuff, but you may
have modifications that could give the list some leads to the solution.

When you say you foud the loose connection, what was it? Do you have confirmed
spark?
Do you have confirmed gas supply to the carb?
Have you checked your timing lately? What type of gas are you running?

I could go on for awhile, but what I really want is more description - tell me
what you do and what happens, what kind of troubleshooting have you already
tried?

I hope I am not giving a condescending tone, I amanxious to help you with your
problem.
Remember, the car is low-tech, you will solve this without a mechanic or a huge
bill!!!

Erik.

"Free web-based email available now at http://www.theglobe.com";