Re: MGB WONT START !

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MGB WONT START !
From: Jeremy Anthony Kinsey <jer@mia.net>
Date: Sun, 9 May 99 12:12:34 -0500
xyzabcde@earthlink.net said:

>Hi all,
>
>Oftimes, after someone has done a bee-youtiful job restoring his or her
>engine,
>the car won't turn over.  The problem is usually the 16 layers of hand-rubbed
>lacquer on the engine backing plate preventing the starter from grounding.
> The
>solution is to take a razor blade and scrape off all of that paint.

Well, we never removed the engine since it only had 17k on it.  and I
have power to the starter, so I have a good ground.  I still think it has
something to do with the seatbelts.

Regards,
Jeremy Anthony Kinsey
Systems Admin

Mia.Net                                Maria's Internet Access
                                            www.mia.net
                                           www.dslone.com
Bella Mia, Inc.
N6015 Lyons Road                        e-mail: jer@mia.net
Burlington, WI. 53105          Phone: (414)763-5420  Fax: (414)763-5421
USA                                    Pager:  (414)515-1388
    Full Service Dial-In Internet Access DSL and Colocation Services