Re: MGB WONT START !

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MGB WONT START !
From: Don Walton <dhw@pinehurst.net>
Date: Sun, 9 May 1999 19:59:06 -0400 (EDT)
If you think it is the seatbelt sequencer, first find out if you really have
one by looking under the dash where the radio should go.  If you do have one
I suggest that you get a Bentley manual for the early cars and it will have
a wiring diagram for the evil black box and then it is a simple matter to
jump around the thing.  I had to do this to my 74 B to get it started after
I got it and it was a nerve wrenching problem to figure out without the help
of this wonderful list.  Good luck......Don Walton  73 74 77 B's