Re: Air conditioning

To: "wizardz" <wizardz@maxinter.net>, "Don Cobb" <gcobb@SPC.cc.tx.us>,
Subject: Re: Air conditioning
From: "Lawrie Alexander" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 05:48:44 -0700
Paul...........

I'd really have to question that statement!

My '77B has the dashboard I described in my earlier post, along with the
remains of a very tidily installed a/c system. I cannot imagine an
aftermarket company would provide a totally new dashboard (which has no
functional value to the a/c system) as part of the kit. The time needed to
change the dash would be not inconsiderable, and to go to all that trouble
just to make sure the words "Air Conditioned" appeared in the cockpit,
accompanied by a BL logo (illegal for anyone but the factory to use anyway)
would seem ridiculous.

Lawrie