RE: Occasional missing in 73 B

To: mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>, Neil_Oldfield@nag.national.com.au
Subject: RE: Occasional missing in 73 B
From: Joe Short <buster_balz@operamail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 08:39:48 -0400
COh it's too clear to me what the problem here is. The car is obviously
annoyed that you didn't think to try it through the cones. My '75 B
is never happier than when we run some cones. The real fun is when some
poor doofus figures us for an easy mark. The first run we hold back and
wait. Then we spank the victim. These cars have attitude and love to compete.
Next time knock over a few pylons and the car will be so happy it'll never
miss again ! Works for me...