RE: Weber DCOE Jet question

To: Joe Short <buster_balz@operamail.com>
Subject: RE: Weber DCOE Jet question
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 11:36:10 -0700
Joe:

        I have found that my B's like to have a large main and a big spread
to the air corrector.  Don't ask me why, it goes against what the books say.

        I run a 145 main and a 195-205 air corrector.

        This is on a long branch manifold on an earlier high comp engine,
your mileage may vary etc. etc. etc.

        135 is the smallest I have run, and 145 is the largest.  I then
choose an air corrector that gives me the best overall mixture.  This has
worked on short branch and long branch.  33-36 mm chokes.  I do run pretty
big pump jets, but I can't remember the numbers.  You need a big squirt
under acceleration to get rid of the siamese bog tendency.

Good luck.

Kelvin.