RE: Weber DCOE Jet question

To: ch155 <ch155@freenet.buffalo.edu>, JustBrits@aol.com
Subject: RE: Weber DCOE Jet question
From: Joe Short <buster_balz@operamail.com>
Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 08:46:09 -0400
Duh, I was just trying to get some understanding of the correct relationship
between the air corrector and the main jet. Some things will remain very
similar on engines in the same family even if thay are in different states of
tune. Major design changes like cross flow head conversion will negate that
fact.