FW: Ujoints

To: "'Oracle of MG'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: Ujoints
From: "Kulka, Matt" <Matt.Kulka@hboc.com>
Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 10:08:51 -0400
Ed was kind enough to send this privately, obviously to save me some
embarrassment.  As much as I appreciate it, I think I'll forego the pride
and share the knowledge with anyone else who's on their first LBC.

Thanks Ed.

Matt Kulka
Huntersville, NC
'74 B - with 2 sparkling new u-joints - perfectly installed, almost.