More Questions on C Brakes

To: "Woodford, Catseby" <cw@sprintmail.com>,
Subject: More Questions on C Brakes
From: Mike Razor <mrazor@kih.net>
Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 10:09:11 -0400
OK the Beast is sitting in the garage, I have plenty of tools
and brake fluid.  Spent the better part of two hours jacking
around with the car.  Tried to remove a flex hose and gave up,
put an air bleeder on it and cracked open a bled valve ,
poured the air to it and no fluid exited the system.  Made
sure the motor was running and I had plenty of vacuum.  M/C
full of fluid.  Brake is hard as a rock, will not travel more
than an 1/8 of an inch or so.
What is stopping it from traveling, what is stopping the fluid
from moving through the system.  The M/C and boosters have
been rebuilt and sent back and rechecked.  I am not moving
fluid from the M/C throughout the system by pushing the pedal
or with the force of air from an ez bled kit.  It is as if it
is jammed from the M/C out.  Could be M/ C be bad, and if so
how can I check it out?
This is getting to be a real pill, the hardest problem I have
had with an MG.
HELP!!!!!!!
MIKE R