Re: MGC Brakes

To: "MG LIST" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MGC Brakes
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Sun, 16 May 1999 19:27:59 -0500
It's a bit of a haul for you, Mike, but Nationwide in Jeffersonville, IN
(just across the river from Louisville off of I-65) can CERTAINLY fix the
problem! I've been to a couple of tech sessions there with the LBSCC and
they definitely know Brit cars. You'll pay accordingly for thier expertise,
of course.
Mike, if you want to give them a shot, let me know and I'll dig up thier
number.

Dan
73 B