MGC Brakes

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: MGC Brakes
From: Mike Razor <mrazor@kih.net>
Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 16:33:00 -0400
Went out to the garage where the MGC has been for the last
month or so.  I wanted to talk to the owner (grouchy old fart)
and he did all the talking... said get the thing out of there,
they could not fix it.  Of course the brakes are so screwed up
now it will have to be towed to the house.  So all you MGC
brake experts standby.  I am going to sift through  all the
emails and see if I can fix the problem.  I think the garage
lacks the time to do the job, make some money and not tick me
off with a great big bill.  Of course, I don't know what they
will charge for trying.
MIKE R